Music icon Beyonce recently sat downwardly with Katie Couric on ABC'due south 20/xx for an interview, where she discussed rumors surrounding her pregnancy, her career, among other topics.

Couric also got the privilage to touch her tum. Encounter some excerpts from the interview below.

On the Rumors Surrounding her Baby Bump
"There are certain things that are so far [out] that it doesn't even upset you lot. My mother, she's similar, 'Nobody's talking about my grandbaby! My grandbaby's non fifty-fifty here nevertheless!' I'k like, 'Calm down, mom. It'due south okay. It's really light-headed.' 'I don't like it!' And then my mom is really protective and and so is my sister, but I'chiliad cool. It's and so ridiculous and over the top."

On if she'll exist taking time off and crazy Pregnancy Cravings
I'll be taking time off and getting in shape. I'g non looking frontwards to that because I've been having a proficient fourth dimension. I read that I similar ketchup on everything. I was on a plane and the flying bellboy came and was like, 'I have your hot sauce and pickles and bananas.' I'chiliad like, 'That is icky! What are yous doing?' And he's like, 'I read it on the cyberspace!'"

On Her Babe Announcement
"News that's that big, it's hard to hide and go on to yourself. I felt so liberated and I felt *sigh* I can exhale and be happy. You know, information technology was a beautiful feeling. I went straight off the stage and only cried. I hugged my mom, I hugged Jay and just cried."

On Jay-Z'south Feelings About Beingness a Dad
"You lot can only imagine — and then multiply that. It's like the fourth dimension can't come fast enough. I'g still anxious. I want to agree the baby."

On The All-time Role of Being Pregnant
"The best affair is knowing that my favorite person in the world, I haven't met them however. And hopefully I'm gonna pass on what generations of my family has passed on to me. It's exciting."